PRINCIPAL GP - Dr. Raymond Huntley / MBBS FRACGPHi, I’m Dr Ray Huntley, I first started working as a family GP in this area on 1 April 1984. A lot of you will know I first started at Morayfield Gardens with a Medical Centre that worked from 8am-8pm 7 days per week. My philosophy has always been all about patient outcomes. Get it right, no matter how long it takes, get it right. Patient outcomes, quality of outcomes, no matter how long it takes, get it right. Over the years, as a lot of you know, I have been an advocate for a lot of patient causes and needs. I still believe that today and over the ongoing journals that we publish each week, I will tell you all about some of the thrills of staying at the cutting edge of primary health care. That is, taking care of families. I can honestly say, after graduating from the university of NSW in 1969, I have loved every day of my working life. In family practice, we share your lives and we ride the ups and downs with you. It is exciting to be on the cutting edge of quality health requirements whether it be babies, pregnant mums, DVA veterans issues, Chronic disease management etc. I strongly believe in our mission statement of Lifelong Family Health Care.
Dr. Tony Fitzgerald / MBBS FRACRRM
- Graduated University of QLD
- GP in Esk for 30 years
- Now has special interest in skin and runs our skin clinics on Mondays
- Does many simple excisions, skin graphs, or more advanced flap repairs
Dr. Jamal Hussain / MBBS, MRCGP, FRACGP
- Jamal qualified from Kings College, London in 1999 and worked as a GP in England before emigrating to Australia in 2013.
- He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and has undertaken further training in skin cancer treatment and skin surgery.
- He specialises in care of older people, veterans, chronic disease management and skin checks/surgery.
Dr. Ammara Chaudhry / MBBS FRACRRM
- Arrived in Australia in 1999, I went through Australian Medical Council exam and worked as a GP registrar for 3 years with CSQT Consortium, getting my fellowship through the training pathway in 2007
- Special interests: women’s health, adolescent health, general medicine, teaching both IMG doctors and general practice registrars through GP links and training providers in Queensland
- Before my move to Brisbane I was involved in teaching medical students and registrars
- 12 years experience in general practice, 6 of those years in Australia
Dr. Raymond Gadd
- Information Coming Soon
Dr. Naseer Uddin / MBBS FRACGP
- Worked in Australia since 1998
- Graduated in 1981 University of Karachi, Pakistan
- Worked in The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Western Samoa
- Master in Public Health Degree 1995 – 1997
- Keen interest and experience in skin cancer treatment
Dr. Shery Girgis / MB BCH FRACGP
- Gratuated in 1994 in Einshams University Cairo
- Worked in Egypt as a full time General Practioner from 1994 – 2000
- Worked in Saudi-Arabia from 2000 – 2005 in Obstetrics / Gynaecology Specialist
- Immigrated to Australia 2005 working as a GP. Passed the fellowship exams of General Practice.
- Diploma of Gynaecology & Obstetric Diseases
- Special Interest: Womens Health, Cosmetic dermatology and Laser
- 5 years experience as Obstetrician Gynecologist / 9 years experience in general practice
Dr. Masoud Absalan / MD FRACGP(Also goes by the name Max)
Graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 1998. He worked as a GP in Iran for 10 years before emigrating to Australia with his wife and daughter.
He worked as a GP in the outback from beginning of 2012 to 2016, Western Queensland, town of Roma, exposed to a diverse array of challenging medical presentations and mastering skills to perform various procedures routinely done in general practice in Australia. He speaks both English and Persian languages.
He is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Masoud’s fields of interest include but are not limited to: skin checks and excision of skin cancer, minor surgeries, children’s health (paediatrics), elderly health, diabetes, chronic disease management, pain management and veterans. He believes in the holistic approach to health care, and continuity of care.
He enjoys playing his classical guitar, listening to music, playing table tennis at the local club, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Solange Adad / AMC, RACGP, MD (Brazil)
Dr. Solange Adad has been a GP in Australia for over 20 years, working in different locations mostly in rural areas. She graduated in Brazil. She practices a wide range of GP skills; Preventative Medicine, Mental Health, Women’s health, Chronic Conditions, and Skin Cancer. She is passionate about motivating, assisting and supporting patients to improve their health through Lifestyle Measures. These strategies include healthy eating, physical activity, being happy and socially connected, which are longer lasting and cheaper approaches without harmful side effects. After realising, how much patients learn and benefit from support from other patients with similar conditions she is very keen in implementing a new style of consultation for patients with chronic conditions called, shared medical appointments. Her hobbies include looking after her health, traveling, dancing, cooking, and gathering together with friends and getting to know people and their life story.
- Mental Health
- Womens Health
- Skin Cancer
- Chronic Conditions
- Preventative Medicine