PRINCIPAL GP - Dr. Raymond Huntley / MBBS FRACGPHi, I’m Dr Ray Huntley, I first started working as a family GP in this area on 1 April 1984. A lot of you will know I first started at Morayfield Gardens with a Medical Centre that worked from 8am-8pm 7 days per week. My philosophy has always been all about patient outcomes. Get it right, no matter how long it takes, get it right. Patient outcomes, quality of outcomes, no matter how long it takes, get it right. Over the years, as a lot of you know, I have been an advocate for a lot of patient causes and needs. I still believe that today and over the ongoing journals that we publish each week, I will tell you all about some of the thrills of staying at the cutting edge of primary health care. That is, taking care of families. I can honestly say, after graduating from the university of NSW in 1969, I have loved every day of my working life. In family practice, we share your lives and we ride the ups and downs with you. It is exciting to be on the cutting edge of quality health requirements whether it be babies, pregnant mums, DVA veterans issues, Chronic disease management etc. I strongly believe in our mission statement of Lifelong Family Health Care.
Dr. Naseer Uddin / MBBS FRACGP
- Worked in Australia since 1998
- Graduated in 1981 University of Karachi, Pakistan
- Worked in The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Western Samoa
- Master in Public Health Degree 1995 – 1997
- Keen interest and experience in skin cancer treatment
Dr. Tony Fitzgerald / MBBS FRACRRM
- Graduated University of QLD
- GP in Esk for 30 years
- Now has special interest in skin and runs our skin clinics on Mondays
- Does many simple excisions, skin graphs, or more advanced flap repairs
Dr. Ammara Chaudhry / MBBS FACRRM
- Arrived in Australia in 1999, I went through Australian Medical Council exam and worked as a GP registrar for 3 years with CSQT Consortium, getting my fellowship through the training pathway in 2007
- Special interests: women’s health, adolescent health, general medicine, teaching both IMG doctors and general practice registrars through GP links and training providers in Queensland
- Before my move to Brisbane I was involved in teaching medical students and registrars
- 12 years experience in general practice, 6 of those years in Australia
Dr. Jamal Hussain / MBBS UK (London) MRCGPJamal qualified from Kings College, London in 1999 and worked as a GP in England before emigrating to Australia in 2013. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and has undertaken further training in skin cancer treatment and skin surgery. He specialises in care of older people, veterans, chronic disease management and skin checks/surgery.
Dr. Shery Girgis / MB BCH FRACGP
- Graduated in 1994 in Einshams University of Cairo
- Worked in Egypt as a full time General Practioner from 1994 – 2000
- Worked in Saudi-Arabia from 2000 – 2005 in Obstetrics / Gynaecology Specialist
- Immigrated to Australia 2005 working as a GP. Passed the fellowship exams of General Practice.
- Diploma of Gynaecology & Obstetric Diseases
- Special Interest: Womens Health, Cosmetic dermatology and Laser
- 5 years experience as Obstetrician Gynecologist / 9 years experience in general practice
Dr. Lucy Randall / Psychology MBChB UK (Leeds) MRCGPDr Lucy completed her medical degree in England before completing her training in General Practice in 2012. She also has a degree in Psychology.
She is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and a member of the UK Royal College of General Practitioners and has completed further mental health training through the RACGP.
Lucy looks after the medical needs of patients of all ages, with special interests in mental heath and care of chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, heart disease and arthritis.
Dr Lucy will take the time to listen to your story, symptoms and worries and work with you to formulate your diagnosis and treatment.
If you are struggling with difficulties with your mental health, for example with stress, anxiety, depression or traumatic experiences Lucy will listen, guide and support you while guiding your care and treatment. She has links with trusted psychologists and psychiatrists if they would be helpful in your care. If you are eligible for a Mental Health Care Plan this can enable you to access some medicare rebates for psychology and psychiatry and Dr Lucy will be able to arrange this for you during a dedicated consultation.
Dr. Steven Osman-ToddHall / MA BM BCh FRACGPDr Steve has been practicing locally since 2009 when he came to Australia with his UK husband Wayne. He has 4 pups and lives in Burpengary. Steve qualified from Oxford in 1999 and has a background in the UK of working in health planning, in the doctors’ trade union, and with the UK medical regulatory body. His specialist interests are in the areas of DVA care (especially CVC), Care Planning, Team-working, Medicines management, Renal medicine, Urology and Men’s Health. He is passionate about LGBTQIA issues and enjoys swimming with his pups and flying his Phantom 4 drone. His personal website is: drsteveoth.com. He currently offers a Tuesday evening private surgery and works on Sunday mornings at The Hub.
Dr. Masoud Absalan / MD FRACGP
- Information coming soon