Dr. Ray Huntley / MBBS FRACGP
- Graduated in 1969 from University of NSW
- Working in area as GP for over 20years
- Started at Morayfield Medical Centre
- Wanted best practice patient outcomes both physical & emotional – this was realised into The Hub Medical Centre
- Special interest in the management of Chronic Disease
Dr. Naseer Uddin / MBBS FRACGP
- Worked in Australia since 1998
- Graduated in 1981 University of Karachi, Pakistan
- Worked in The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Western Samoa
- Master in Public Health Degree 1995 – 1997
- Keen interest and experience in skin cancer treatment
Dr. Tony Fitzgerald / MBBS FRACRRM
- Graduated University of QLD
- GP in Esk for 30 years
- Now has special interest in skin and runs our skin clinics on Mondays
- Does many simple excisions, skin graphs, or more advanced flap repairs
Dr. Ammara Chaudhry / MBBS FACRRM
- Arrived in Australia in 1999, I went through Australian Medical Council exam and worked as a GP registrar for 3 years with CSQT Consortium, getting my fellowship through the training pathway in 2007
- Special interests: women’s health, adolescent health, general medicine, teaching both IMG doctors and general practice registrars through GP links and training providers in Queensland
- Before my move to Brisbane I was involved in teaching medical students and registrars
- 12 years experience in general practice, 6 of those years in Australia
Dr. Jamal Hussain / MBBS UK (London) MRCGPJamal qualified from Kings College, London in 1999 and worked as a GP in England before emigrating to Australia in 2013. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and has undertaken further training in skin cancer treatment and skin surgery. He specialises in care of older people, veterans, chronic disease management and skin checks/surgery.
Dr. Shery Girgis / MB BCH FRACGP
- Graduated in 1994 in Einshams University of Cairo
- Worked in Egypt as a full time General Practioner from 1994 – 2000
- Worked in Saudi-Arabia from 2000 – 2005 in Obstetrics / Gynaecology Specialist
- Immigrated to Australia 2005 working as a GP. Passed the fellowship exams of General Practice.
- Diploma of Gynaecology & Obstetric Diseases
- Special Interest: Womens Health, Cosmetic dermatology and Laser
- 5 years experience as Obstetrician Gynecologist / 9 years experience in general practice
Dr. Lucy Randall / Psychology MBChB UK (Leeds) MRCGPDr Lucy completed her medical degree in England before completing her training in General Practice in 2012. She also has a degree in Psychology.
She is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and a member of the UK Royal College of General Practitioners and has completed further mental health training through the RACGP.
Lucy looks after the medical needs of patients of all ages, with special interests in mental heath and care of chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, heart disease and arthritis.
Dr Lucy will take the time to listen to your story, symptoms and worries and work with you to formulate your diagnosis and treatment.
If you are struggling with difficulties with your mental health, for example with stress, anxiety, depression or traumatic experiences Lucy will listen, guide and support you while guiding your care and treatment. She has links with trusted psychologists and psychiatrists if they would be helpful in your care. If you are eligible for a Mental Health Care Plan this can enable you to access some medicare rebates for psychology and psychiatry and Dr Lucy will be able to arrange this for you during a dedicated consultation.
Dr Sonali Goonewardene / FRACGPDr Sonali Goonewardene is a Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. She has recently completed her training in Albury NSW. Her special interests are in Women’s health, aged care, skin cancer, paediatrics, mental health and Chronic disease management. Her standard appointment time is 15 mins. If you would like to book an appointment or need a longer appointment time with Dr Sonali, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly receptionists.
Dr. Steven Osman-ToddHall / MA BM BCh FRACGPDr Steve has been practicing locally since 2009 when he came to Australia with his UK husband Wayne. He has 4 pups and lives in Burpengary. Steve qualified from Oxford in 1999 and has a background in the UK of working in health planning, in the doctors’ trade union, and with the UK medical regulatory body. His specialist interests are in the areas of DVA care (especially CVC), Care Planning, Team-working, Medicines management, Renal medicine, Urology and Men’s Health. He is passionate about LGBTQIA issues and enjoys swimming with his pups and flying his Phantom 4 drone. His personal website is: drsteveoth.com. He currently offers a Tuesday evening private surgery and works on Sunday mornings at The Hub.
Dr. Masoud Absalan / MD FRACGP
- Information coming soon